- Chose one of the three case studies (serena & Lily, frogDesign, Special Forces); choose based on personal interest and professional benefit. It has to help you professionally to advance your career and/or help you learn something new regarding recruiting, career development and selection.
- Who in your professional network can you interview to learn more about the industry and help analyze the case? Chose and identify 2-3 sources for your interviews. (The people you interview have to be from the industry in the case study you choose)
- What is the central recruiting issue in the case study? — what you believe it is and what you have to learn.
- If you were an HR consultant hired to come in to diagnose and help fix the problems, what are 3-4 things (specifically) you would propose and help implement. Be specific – what is the how, what, where, why. Include tools, processes, frameworks and research that was in our course as well in your own HR tool-kit.
- Look beyond the paper – Power point / newspaper / audio / video / storyboard / etc. (Do not submit a paper. Professor gave some examples like you can design a newspaper or display board. PowerPoints is fine but do not just list your opinion on each page. It’s more like a presentation instead of paper.)
- No minimum of words, pages. BE CREATIVE!
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post course work from case study appeared first on Top Premier Essays.