The (enterprises architecture) EA process can be a time and resource intensive exercise that requires a deep understanding of the organization’s strategy, strong technical experience, and strong organizational skills. We have specifically looked at the strategic value of information technology (IT), the integration of IT good and services, the governance of IT good and services, securing the enterprise and how to manage these IT resources in order to maximize value. Select a case study from the following list below:
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the key points of the case study, include in your discussion the following points:
- Overview of the organization
- The business problem
- The IT solution that solved the problem
- Discuss the EA component(s) presented as part of the case study: integration of IT good and services, the governance of IT good and services, securing the enterprise, IT strategy, ITIL, BYOB. For example your case study may include a discussion on integrating software across the enterprise, or it may discuss how it used the ITIL methodology for new projects.
- Based on the information presented in the selected case study, identify additional EA components that can further bring value to the organization. Discuss how the selected components can add value to the organization. For example you may suggest a governance process to help maximize efficiency related to coding.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Enterprises Architecture Case Study appeared first on Top Premier Essays.