Submit your Final Project, which should contain the following sections (the sections can be reordered for appropriate flow):
- Mission and goals of the organization
- Ethical considerations related to finance and budgeting within the organization
- Technological considerations for improving the efficiency or effectiveness of finance and budgeting within the organization
- Applicable laws, regulations, and policies impacting the organization’s financial and budgetary operations
- Evaluation of the organization’s budget process and revenue sources
- Internal factors impacting successful strategic financial planning
- The organization’s usage of cost-benefit analysis
- Evaluation of the organization’s annual financial report
- Assessment of the organization’s overall financial condition
Your Final Project must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate to graduate-level scholarship. It must follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. Also, you must use at least six scholarly sources from the library that were published within the past five years to support the paper.
The project should be 14–15 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and references.
Be sure to support your Final Project with specific references to all resources used in its preparation.
The Final Project will be evaluated according to the four indicators in the Final Project Rubric. See the Week 10 Project area for submission details.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Final project assignment appeared first on Top Premier Essays.