Interview a classmate who was raised in a rural community about his or her family and school life. Determine what he or she considers to be his or her best experiences growing up. Compare the classmate’s best experience with your own
Urban and Rural Health Issues
- Choose one of topic below and post your response.
- In what ways might health promotion activities for rural populations differ from those designed for urban populations?
- Assume you are a community health nurse in a rural community. Describe your own approach to problem solve overuse of the emergency room for minor childhood illnesses by the population groups.
- Interview a classmate who was raised in a rural community about his or her family and school life. Determine what he or she considers to be his or her best experiences growing up. Compare the classmate’s best experience with your own.
Please respond a 1 page around 250-300 words. Double spaced. APA format.
- Due 7/17 8p.mEST PLEASE READ500 words not including min 3 referencesHIV PREVENTIONProgram evaluation is a specialized applied research approach that may employ quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-
- Q: My State is MiamiReview your state’s mandated reporter statute. Provide details about this in your post. If faced with a mandated reporter issue, what are the steps in reporting the issue? Create a ma
- Q: 4a. “Recruitment Methods” Please respond to the following:· Develop a brief plan to recruit for 20 nursing positions for your organization, using both internal and external recruiting sources. Just
- Q: Choose one (1) public corporation in an industry with which you are familiar. Research the company on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database
- Q: NEED TO ANSWER ALL THREE DISCUSSION QUESTIONS…also specify which answer goes to which discussion question question 1This week, we will discuss assimilation and inclusion. For your initial post, in
- Q: Project Deliverable 1: Strategy DevelopmentDue Week 3 and worth 150 pointsThe intent of the Capstone project is for you to use the same case / company throughout the course. Select one (1) out of the
- Q: Part 1:Read “Writing the Body Paragraphs on p.p. 91-95 in your Student’s Book of College English, Be sure to make annotations while you read. After reading the student paper “College Hardships”