Due this sunday 48 hours. Please find the guidelines bellow
Week 9 Lab Research Report 2 Submission
If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Lab Research Report 2: Global Warming: Cause and Mitigation
Due Week 9 and worth 170 points
Among the most controversial topics in physical science, global warming has received a great deal of attention during the past decade. Given its great impacts on both humans and the environment, lawmakers and scientists must weigh heavily the information that they are presented. Explore this debate in more detail by evaluating both the scientific basis of this phenomenon and the human role in global warming.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast natural versus anthropogenic climate changes. Include specific examples of each.
- Take a position as to whether or not global warming is taking place. Provide three (3) lines of evidence to support your position.
- Assess two (2) current mitigation strategies for global warming, such as carbon sequestration, carbon taxing, clean coal technology, higher fuel efficiency standards, and so on. Include a discussion on the effectiveness of this mitigation strategy, as well as its potential costs and policy implications.
- Speculate what policy changes you would propose to help stabilize global climate and which business sectors or nations would be held to more strict standards if you implement your proposed policies.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. The body of the paper must have in-text citations that correspond to the references. Integrate all sources into your paper using proper techniques of quoting, paraphrasing and summarizing, along with proper use of in-text citations to credit your sources
Your report must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply concepts in physical sciences to evaluate current trends and issues in the modern world.
- Describe the physical processes influencing climate and weather, including the roles of natural and anthropogenic activity on climate.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in physical sciences.
- Write clearly and concisely about physical sciences using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
intro to physical science second assignment. 3 pages APA style. professor using TURNITIN.COM has to be plagiarism free if you cant dont waste my time. was first posted on August 10, 2020 at 10:39 am.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org