- Choose and watch one of the following videos:
- How to Learn Math: Four Key Messages (Links to an external site.)
- Why do people get so anxious about math? (Links to an external site.)
2. Also read over these
3. As your initial post, answer the following questions
- Which video did you watch? List 3 things you learned, found interesting, or found intriguing from watching this video.
- How can the ideas of the video be applied to your learning in this class?
- What are 3 things you learned from the video and/or the that you plan to do to help you succeed in this course?
As is the case in other Discussions, you won’t be able to see other students’ posts until you submit your initial post.
- Respond to at least 2 of your fellow students. Try to choose so that you learn from both videos. In your response to your classmates:
- Explain what you found surprising, interesting, or most helpful in your classmate’s post, and why.
- Explain how you might try to apply one or more of the ideas shared by this classmate.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
math 101 discussion was first posted on August 10, 2020 at 11:40 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org