Nurse Issue Paper Part 2
- MUST have at least 2, current (no older than 5 years) peer-reviewed articles or government websites (such as websites ending in .gov or .org).
- DISCUSSION OF INTERVENTION: In this section, the student should provide a complete description of at least one evidence-based intervention that addresses the chosen nursing issue that improves the nursing issue. In addition, the student should provide a thorough discussion of barriers and facilitators to implementing the chosen intervention(s). This section should include references in APA format.
- NURSING IMPLICATION(S)/CONCLUSION: The student should provide a conclusion that summarizes his/her paper with emphasis on the implications this issue has on nursing practice and/or nurses.
- REFERENCE PAGE: see APA 7th edition reference page sample.
Author clearly identifies one intervention that has been utilized to address their specific topic related to opioid epidemic. Has 2 appropriate peer-reviewed research articles in this section of the paper.
2. implementation of intervention
Explanations demonstrate critical thinking and ideas are well thought out and expressed.
- 3. sources of information
- Author has added 2 additional peer-reviewed research articles to part 2 that are current and meet criteria for paper
- 4. implication and conclusion
- Logical paragraph that provides implications for how the information presented in the paper impacts nursing and draws appropriate conclusions based on information presented
- 5. APA format
- Perfect APA with title page, reference page, in-text citations throughout paper. No plagiarism present.