Imagine that you have completed the same project discussed in Assignment 3. You exceeded the project budget, but you were able to complete the project. However, you were over budget by 20% in terms of costs and completion date. Now, management has requested a review of your project.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and analyze the process you would use to close out your project.
- Determine the main challenges that you would encounter during the project closeout process and provide your strategy to address the challenges in question.
- Select and analyze another computer-based tool, other than MS Project and MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel), that you could use in order to manage project costs and scheduling.
- Speculate on the overall different project management strategy that you would apply based on the tool that you have selected.
- Analyze whether continuous process improvements would have helped the delivery of your project. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Speculate on whether using risk management techniques would have affected the delivery of your project.
- Support your response with at least two (2) examples of using risk management techniques that would have helped you deliver your project on or under budget.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!